[proFit-list] using Profit python module pf

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Sat Jan 22 22:36:58 CST 2011

Dear Jeremy

No, you cannot to that. There is no separate pf.py file. The code implementing the pf module is within pro Fit itself, and cannot be linked to from a Python script running outside pro Fit.

However, what you can do is call an external Python script from within a Python script running in pro Fit. In other words, you would start the script from within pro Fit, and it would pass its data to a py script outside pro Fit. Examples for that can e.g. be found under

Example Files/Python/callexternal...

in the pro Fit package.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter