[proFit-list] [pro Fit] flip x/y-axis?

David Plotzki david at phsk.net
Mon Oct 19 15:25:01 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

does anyone know how to flip the position of the x- and y-axis in a
diagram? I have a function y=f(x), but it needs to be plotted in a way
that the bottom axis would be 'y' and the left one would be 'x'.

I was able to rotate the axis labels by 270°. That would actually help
because I will export the diagram to PDF which I can later rotate
again so that eventually the graph would be flipped. However, I didn't
figure out how to rotate the legend (except for copying it and pasting
a nasty Bitmap version of it).

Any assistance would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
David