[proFit-list] creating a simple bar/column graph

Hans Raue hpraue at me.com
Sat Oct 3 18:58:59 CDT 2009

I'm certain Profit CAN do it BUT I usually import my data from Excel
and calculate there . . .
I your case I would have five columns ('ID' - text type listing female
& male - and young and old and the deviations for these - all number
type -) and I would form the bar graph by putting ID in the X axis and
young and old on the Y axis, you would end up with two bars on the
left for female and two on the right for male and young and old in the
legend . . .
Sample files attached