[proFit-list] [pro Fit] flip x/y-axis?

Donald Camaioni donald.camaioni at pnl.gov
Mon Oct 19 18:58:15 CDT 2009

You could tabulate the x-y data points for a plotted line and then
replot the points as a connected line switching the axes.  Bring plot
window to front and double click on the plot. Make sure the Current
graph box in the Graph settings window is checked, then click the
Plots button to get window showing the curves. Select the ones you
want to replot and click on the tabulate button.

Don