[proFit-list] Export Datasheet

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Wed Aug 20 22:23:31 CDT 2008

Dear Michael

I do not understand your comment "the normal text file is bad if...".
Did you try to export the data window using the Export command under
the File menu? If you do this, you are prompted to specify the file
format, which you should set to "Custom". You then will be able to
enter ';' as a separator between columns.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft