[proFit-list] Export Datasheet

Michael Adolph Michael.Adolph at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 21 00:44:34 CDT 2008

Hi Karl,
yes, I used the export command but I don't have the option "custom".
The only option I've got is 'text file'.
And there I can't choose ';' as separator (see screenshot). Or am I
just to tired to see it?

Still, the option "export as LaTeX-table" would be great (on the other
hand, if I use '&' as delimiter it's almost a
LaTeX table... .)

kind regards

Michael

PS: By the way, did I mention that proFit is absolutely amazing?