[proFit-list] Export Datasheet

Michael Adolph Michael.Adolph at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 20 17:00:20 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to export a data sheet into a
format which is easy-to-read for another computer program?
I'm using a program to automatically create LaTeX-Tables and therefore
it'd be great if it is possible to export the data sheet with columns
seperated e.g. by a ';'. The normal text file is bad if the header is
much shorter or longer than the data contained in the columns.
It'd be even greater if the data sheet could be exported as TeX-table
directly (If that's not possible, I do have a feature request ;) )

best but sleepy wishes (diploma-thesis writing sucks)

Michael