[proFit-list] pro fit pet peeve, question

Dave Sopchak dsopchak at ultracellpower.com
Thu Aug 14 22:37:04 CDT 2008

Wow, Kurt, the sun never sets on Pro Fit support ;)

How about in the meantime, just have the number of decimals listed as
5, and maybe have the default number of decimals adjustable in the
preferences?

Thanks for the tip on setting properties of multiple columns. That
will do the job for me tonight.

Dave