[proFit-list] pro fit pet peeve, question

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Thu Aug 14 22:31:58 CDT 2008

Dave

On 15. Aug 2008, at 5:19, Dave Sopchak wrote:

> Hi there,
> 	Why is it that format: Decimals: auto always results in 5 decimal
> places? That doesn't seem automatic to me.

Admittedly, there is little that is automatic about this. We will have
a look at it.

> Also, is there a way to set the number of decimal places on a
> document, or more than one column at a time, or an arbitrary section
> of cells (possibly across columns)?

The number of decimals is a property of the columns, and there is
therefore no way to set it for an arbitrary selection of cells. To set
it for several columns at once, select the columns and then choose
"Column properties" from the Calc menu.

Regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft