[proFit-list] extract fitted parameters

ivan ivan at quansoft.com
Sat Dec 16 22:21:17 CST 2017

Hello Frederic,

try

fitObj = pf.CurveFit();
parameter =pf.FitResult(fitResultObject=fitObj, result = pf.fittedParameter, index1 = 3);
print parameter

Regarding what’s printed in the results window, if you choose the Curve Fit… command from the menu, or even the “Simple Curve Fit” command, then the fitted parameters are printed to the results window. The only situation when they are not printed is if you use the button in the preview window’s toolbar.

hope this helps!