[proFit-list] extract fitted parameters

Frédéric Bourdarot bourdaro at ill.fr
Mon Dec 11 03:45:47 CST 2017

Hello,

I am a casual user of "profit" and I wrote a program that allowed me to put in a table the results of my fits using "pf.GetResult (pf.fittedParameter, nk)". With the latest version of "profit" my program does not work anymore. Is someone doing this with the new version without having to create a "fit" object? I do not want to rewrite the entire program just to print the results. Or tell me how to print in the window result the fit variables, that also does not work anymore.

best regards

Frederic Bourdarot
bourdaro at ill.fr