[proFit-list] creating a third y-axis

Jeremy Harbinson jeremy_harbinson at me.com
Sat Nov 22 13:45:07 CST 2014

Hi,
The reason I need to do have this is that I need to plot three things which each share the same range of x-values, but have different y ranges. An example of what I want to do, but using matplotlib, can be seen here:

http://matplotlib.org/examples/axes_grid/demo_parasite_axes2.html

I had thought about combing components of two graphs in various ways, but I it would be more elegant to do it directly if possible. I have a Matplotlib recipe for nice quality graphs, so I could plot via that, but Profit is much more easy to work with.

all the best,
Jeremy