[proFit-list] creating a third y-axis

Dave glasspusher at outofoptions.net
Sat Nov 22 13:27:32 CST 2014

Hi Jeremy,
	It’s a bit of a kludge, but make another graph and just hide the X1, Y1 and X2 axes…

I’m confused as to why you’d want to do this, though. A few times I’ve done graphs that have a split y scale in the middle, with the x axis essentially continuous, but I did this by joining two separate graphs so that they look like they’re one.

Dave