[proFit-list] problem with Python

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Tue Feb 11 23:30:26 CST 2014

Jeremy

Note that there are two typical places where Python 2.7 can be installed. One is /System/Libraries/Frameworks/Python.Framework/Versions/2.7/Python, the other is  /Libraries/Frameworks/Python.Framework/Versions/2.7/Python

I dunno into which of this that Enthought Python installs itself (or if it installs itself even elsewhere). Make sure you pick the right one in pro Fit. Again, carefully study what sys.executable returns.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft