[proFit-list] problem with Python

Harbinson, Jeremy jeremy.harbinson at wur.nl
Tue Feb 11 12:15:35 CST 2014

Hi,
You are correct - there was a Python version mis-match; the Profit default was Python 2.6 and I had pandas in my 2.7 folder. I changed this, but pandas still would not load, though I can load other modules

Using sys.modules I have gotten the paths of the modules I have loaded into Python 2.7 running in Terminal - numpy and pandas in this case are in the Enthought Python 2.7 folder. I can load numpy into a Profit script and it runs, while pandas does not. Up to now, however, I have not been able to get a report of the path of the numpy that is being loaded in the Profit script.
All the best,
Jeremy Harbinson