[proFit-list] Question about exporting bar graph as TIFF without 'additional empty space'

pro Fit support profit at quansoft.com
Tue Jan 14 20:43:45 CST 2014

The only thing that comes to my mind that would lead to to save empty white space in a tiff when you export it, is if there actually is something in the drawing (like a small dot) that you didn't notice. Try copying the graph you are interested in (don't select-all, just select the graph and everything else you need and copy it), and then open a new drawing window and paste it in there. Then export. Does it work now?

If not, please send us the file you are having difficulty with, so that we can check it out.

Thanks!

ivan