[proFit-list] Question about exporting bar graph as TIFF without 'additional empty space'

Joram Mul joramdmul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:21:00 CST 2014

Hi all,

Small and probably simple question, but it is bugging me crazy.

Just upgraded from ProFit 6.1 to the new ProFit 6.2.13 (thank you Apple for
the Mavericks update..) and want to keep on working and exporting bar
graphs (for example). However, with this new version it appears that the
empty space between my graph and the left top corner is incorporated in the
exported TIFF. I can drag my bar graph to the top left corner and then
export it, but this is kinda clumsy and might not be consistent. With the
old version this did not happen..

Any advice how I can export my graphs without this included 'empty space'?

Thank you,

Joram