[proFit-list] Styles problem

Hix, William Raphael raph at ornl.gov
Tue May 25 13:49:56 CDT 2010

Hi-

My objective is to take 2 data sets, each with 15 columns, and make a plot which overlaps them, with one data set plotted as 14 connected lines of individual color and the other as 14 non-connected lines with points in the same individual colors.  In ProFit 5, I could do this in the same graph with styles, but in ProFit 6, I can't seem to make it work this way.  The second set does not correctly acquire the colors and point types from the style.

Does anyone have an alternative way to achieve this goal?  I can work around this by overlaying a separate plot, but this makes editing the limits a pain.

					Raph

William Raphael Hix                       Email:  raph at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory             Voice:  (865) 574-4716
P.O. Box 2008                               Fax:  (865) 576-8746
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6354