[proFit-list] Plugin Problems

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Sun Jul 5 00:59:49 CDT 2009

Dear Dirk

I am not aware of any such issues with pro Fit 6.1 on a general level.
I assume that this may be related to your plug-in. I propose you send
a copy of the whole Xcode project to profit at quansoft.com, together
with a detailed description on how to run it and how to reproduce the
errors. We then might be able to track down the issues.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft