[proFit-list] pro Fit 6.2 feature requests

Marco Coïsson m.coisson at inrim.it
Wed Mar 11 04:02:48 CDT 2009

Dear Quantum Soft,

I fear I'm rather late to submit feature requests for pro Fit 6.2, but
maybe I'm still in time for a future version. I'd wish that the Coords
palette could have the same behaviour as the Drawing Tools palette,
i.e. you can choose to display it as a floating palette or as part of
each drawing window. My request comes from the fact that I often use
the Coords palette, but very often it ends up being very far away from
the graph I'm editing: having it as part of the same window would save
me many miles of mouse movement.

Thank you for the very good job you're doing with pro Fit. Best,

Marco Coïsson

<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>
Marco Coïsson, PhD
Researcher