[proFit-list] pro Fit 6.2 feature requests

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:21:56 CST 2009

I have only one request. The ability to see, and manipulate tag values via
the GUI. Often I have scripts that combine pro fit functions/programs,
apple scripts and python/shell scripts. These are usually data processing
scripts that take a long time to run and use tags to pass information
related to the status of the scripts. In the process of writing these,
there are always lots of bugs and it would be lovely to be able to set the
tags at appropriate values so that the scripts could continue from the bug
location rather than starting again.

Cheers
Chris