[proFit-list] Export Datasheet

Marco Coïsson m.coisson at inrim.it
Thu Aug 21 01:12:12 CDT 2008

Hi Michael,
I developed for personal use a small AppleScript that converts the
front data window of pro Fit into a simple LaTeX table, and copies it
into TeXShop front document. You can download it from
http://homepage.mac.com/marco_coisson/Science/Scripts/Scripts.html
(it's the last script of the page). The script is not compiled, so the
source code can be modified. Maybe it will help you.

Best,
Marco

On 21 Aug 2008, at 0:00, Michael Adolph wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if it is possible to export a data sheet into a
> format which is easy-to-read for another computer program?
> I'm using a program to automatically create LaTeX-Tables and therefore
> it'd be great if it is possible to export the data sheet with columns
> seperated e.g. by a ';'. The normal text file is bad if the header is
> much shorter or longer than the data contained in the columns.
> It'd be even greater if the data sheet could be exported as TeX-table
> directly (If that's not possible, I do have a feature request ;) )
>
> best but sleepy wishes (diploma-thesis writing sucks)
>
> Michael

<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>--------<><><>
Marco Coïsson, PhD
Researcher