[proFit-list] Export Datasheet

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:15:21 CDT 2008

For inserting into a latex tabular environment you should set the
separator to '&' and the line ending to '\\ \n' (the \n makes
everything easier to read).

This will not write opening and closing parts of the latex code but it
is still a short cut. You could put the opening latex code into the
header of the pro fit file, which would just leave you with the
closing code to write.

Cheers
Chris