[proFit-list] pro Fit 6.2 feature requests

Jan Lagerwall jan.lagerwall at chemie.uni-halle.de
Fri Jan 11 07:01:52 CST 2008

Dear pro Fit developers,

a small and easily fixed change for the next version of pro Fit might
be the following: make the default non-filled plotting symbols truly
non-filled. When plotting 'crowded' data, the current standard symbols
block each other out, even if they are unfilled rings, squares etc.,
since these are actually filled with white color. This is a bit
annoying. I know that it's easy enough to fix this by selecting
"other" symbol type in the Graphs Settings dialog and then selecting
"no fill", but since I cannot think of any case where it would be an
advantage to have non-filled symbols filled with white, I would
suggest to make this the standard symbol type. Or are there users who
find the present type of 'non-filled' symbols useful?

Best regards
Jan Lagerwall

Dr. Jan Lagerwall
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
Institute of Chemistry - Physical Chemistry
Muehlpforte 1
D-06108 Halle/Saale
Germany
Office nr. 29