[proFit-list] python select frontmost data window

Dave glasspusher at outofoptions.net
Mon Sep 5 14:09:04 CDT 2016

Hi everybody,

Happy Labor Day from the USA- we can’t celebrate it on May 1 like everybody else because…communism. ;)

Anyway, I’m recording a Python script with pro Fit and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to edit the recorded actions so that it’ll take “frontmost data window” as its argument. What am I missing?

So, in the code snippet below, I’d like to change the reference to “front data window”

Thanks for any and all,

Dave

pf.SelectWindow("stationary")
pf.SetWindowProperties(window = pf.GetWindowObject(window = "stationary"), nrRows = 1801, nrCols = 5)