[proFit-list] passing lists to functions

Calvert, Andrew acalvert at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 26 16:38:20 CST 2016

I need to perform calculations on 1D and 2D lists using Python functions
and programs.  I can get the calculations to work within a program (build
the 2D list from a data window and perform the calculations), however, I
would prefer to do the calculations in a function because I would like to
access the same function from several programs.

I seem to be unable to pass a list as an argument to a proFit function.  I
am able to pass single variables, but not lists.  Is this true?

--
Andrew Calvert (acalvert at usgs.gov)
Volcano Science Center, US Geological Survey