[proFit-list] [Ann] pro Fit 7.0 Beta 9

proFit Support profit at quansoft.com
Sun Jun 21 10:21:03 CDT 2015

Dear pro Fit users

We have just released pro Fit 7.0.0 B10. This version brings pro Fit 7.0 provides a number of bug fixes and a revised way for handling dates with daylight saving. We are planning this to be the last beta version, with the final version being scheduled to be released around the end of June. So, if you have any bugs to report, please don’t hesitate. (Reminder: Please do not send bug reports to this list, but rather to profit at quansoft.com <mailto:profit at quansoft.com> -- this is quicker).

More information can be found on http://quansoft.com/beta.html <http://quansoft.com/beta.html>, from where the beta version can be downloaded.

The purpose of the beta release is to locate issues that should be fixed before pro Fit 7.0 goes final. Therefore, please let us have us your feedback, either by sending an e-mail to profit at quansoft.com <mailto:profit at quansoft.com> or by submitting a report on http://quansoft.com/bugs.html <http://quansoft.com/bugs.html>.

The beta version is time limited. Make sure to check regularly for the release of newer beta versions. Any user who bought pro Fit 6.2 since June 1, 2014 will get a free upgrade to the final version of pro Fit 7.0. If you have bought pro Fit 6.2 before June 1, 2014, you are entitled to obtain an upgrade for a reduced fee.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft