[proFit-list] pro Fit 7B6 crashing bug

Kurt Sutter kurt at quansoft.com
Tue Feb 10 23:23:09 CST 2015

Davide

matplotlib is not really supported under pro Fit 7. However, I attach a version of the script that shows the original and processed image within pro Fit. It is interesting because it shows how to use the new SetShapePixels commands.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft

-----

# this script requires matplotlib to be installed
# it shows that pro Fit basically does work with matplotlib,
# even though we recommend to use pro Fit's own drawing features for plotting.

from numpy import *
from scipy import signal, misc

image = misc.lena().astype(float32)
derfilt = array([1.0, -5, 4.0],float32)
ck = signal.cspline2d(image, 8.0)
deriv = signal.sepfir2d(ck, derfilt, [1]) + \
        signal.sepfir2d(ck, [1], derfilt)

pf.NewWindow(type = pf.drawingType)
pf.NewShape(shapeClass = pf.pictureShape, xPosition = 10, yPosition = 10, xSize = 256, ySize = 256, name = 'lena')
pf.SetShapePixels('lena', image / 256, 512, 512, 0)
pf.NewShape(shapeClass = pf.pictureShape, xPosition = 300, yPosition = 10, xSize = 256, ySize = 256, name = 'deriv')
pf.SetShapePixels('deriv', deriv / 256, 512, 512, 0)