[proFit-list] Batch Processing: Gauss-Fit

Wohlfender Fabian fabian.wohlfender at stud.unibas.ch
Thu Jan 29 07:22:09 CST 2015

Hi there,

I have to fit a many histograms (data stored in a text file) using a single gauss peak. Therefore I would like to set up a batch processing using an Apple Script approach. The manual and the tech note batch processing did not help much, therefor I am asking for your help/ support. I am using Mac OS X 10.7.5 and pro Fit 6.2.16.

I would need the following parameters of the calculated fit: Am-1 (amplitude of the gaussian), x0-1 (location of the peak on the x-axis), s-1 (half width at half maximum) and their errors.

I am truly grateful for your help.

Best regards
Fabian Wohlfender