[proFit-list] GetWindowObject?

proFit Support profit at quansoft.com
Tue Dec 23 12:12:45 CST 2014

Dear Dave

Try

pf.GetWindowObject(window = pf.FrontmostWindow(pf.dataType))

for getting the frontmost data window. (Note that "dataType" is defined, but only as part of the module pf, so you must prepend "pf.")

If you see issues with Apple Script, please report them directly to profit at quansoft.com

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuntumSoft