[proFit-list] creating a third y-axis

Camaioni, Donald M Donald.Camaioni at pnnl.gov
Sat Nov 22 14:24:02 CST 2014

Jeremy,

I recommend approach of combining the two plots. Once you have set it up and saved the plot, then you can reuse the file to make new plots.

Plot all three datasets in the same graph declaring a new y-axis for the third y-axis.  Duplicate the graph. Then edit the graphs. Delete the plotted data, hide the labels, ticks and axes of all except the 3rd y-axis in this second graph.  Off set it to the right of your 1st graph and send it to the background.   Hide the 3rd axis on the first graph.  Add a title for the third axis.

Best regards,
Don