[proFit-list] creating a third y-axis

Jeremy Harbinson jeremy_harbinson at me.com
Wed Nov 19 11:33:59 CST 2014

Hi,

i have also just sent this to profit at quansoft.com - I can never remember which I an supposed to use for customer support…….

I would like to create a third y-axis positioned to the right and outside the frame of the graph; for example if my x-axis ranges from 0 to 10, the first y-axis would be at x = 0, the second at x = 10 and the third at x = 12; the third axis would basically be floating the right of the graph. I have had a few goes at doing this, but so far I never been able to get a y-axis positioned at an x- value greater the maximum x-value or less than the minimum x-value. I could extend the x-axis to beyond its current maximum and position the new y-axis along this new region, but I think that would not look so good. I’m sure there must be a simple way of doing this, but I am not figuring it out from the dialogs or the manual.
all the best,
Jeremy Harbinson