[proFit-list] [Ann] pro Fit 7.0 Beta 1

proFit Support profit at quansoft.com
Thu Aug 21 23:11:22 CDT 2014

Dear pro Fit users

We have just issued our first beta release for the upcoming pro Fit 7.0. pro Fit 7.0 represents a complete internal redesign for transitioning the application to Cocoa and the latest MacOS X technologies. However, pro Fit 7.0 retains most of the familiar paradigms of pro Fit 6.x.

More information can be found on http://quansoft.com/beta.html, from where the beta version can be downloaded.

Notes:

* A valid 6.2 registration code is required for running pro Fit 7.0 Beta. (To locate your registration code, search your inbox for an e-mail titled "Thanks for your purchase" from admin at kagi.com.)

* The final release of pro Fit 7.0 will be a free upgrade for anyone who has bought pro Fit 6.2 since 1 January 2014. All others who have bought pro Fit 6.2 will be entitled to a reduced upgrade fee.

* The current beta comes without the 3DPlotterGL plug-in for 3D plotting. We are presently in the process of modernizing that plug-in and hope to be able to deliver it with a later beta release.

* This is pre-release software and the usual caveats apply: Do not  trust it, and do not use it for production purposes or on a production computer...

The purpose of the beta release is to locate issues that should be fixed before pro Fit 7.0 goes final. Therefore, please let us have us your feedback, either by sending an e-mail to profit at quansoft.com or by submitting a report on http://quansoft.com/bugs.html.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft