[proFit-list] Compiling plug-in problem with Mountain Lion

Simon Martin S.J.Martin at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 05:26:52 CDT 2013

Hi

when I try to compile C based plugins I get the following error:

  "_BlockMoveData", referenced from:
      _SetPascalStr in proFit_interface.o

I have recently moved from a machine running Snow Leopard to one running Mountain Lion.

My current system is:

OS: 10.8.5
XCode: 5.0
ProFit: 6.2.11

I have tried to compile my old plug-ins and the sample plug-in provided in the Examples folder.

Can anybody tell me what I need to do to fix this?

Cheers

Simon