[proFit-list] Problem with saving figures - System Error -50

pro Fit support profit at quansoft.com
Tue Jul 23 23:34:44 CDT 2013

Dear Federico

Unfortunately, pro Fit version 6.1.12 is not compatible with Mac OSX 10.8, i.e. it shows that error when saving files. Apple has modified the file handling in their newest OS and some functions that worked previously stopped to work.

The current version of pro Fit (6.2.11) is compatible with Mac OSX 10.8.

Best regards,

Your QuantumSoft team.