[proFit-list] Batch plotting of vector field plots by script

pro Fit support profit at quansoft.com
Tue Jan 15 19:10:23 CST 2013

I addition to what Dave just said, it's worth noting that pro Fit does have built-in capability to save movie frames into an assembled movie file, which you may find useful instead of having to save a bunch of images to be assembled by ImageJ. The thing to look for is "SaveSimpleFunctionMovie" example that comes with pro Fit.