[proFit-list] pro Fit and Applescript…doesn't like '/' in file names

proFit Support profit at quansoft.com
Fri Nov 18 23:21:23 CST 2011

Dear Dave

In the present case, I do not really know if the problem resides in Apple Script or in pro Fit. However, using a "/" in a file name is generally not recommended, see any of the following:
http://www.jmu.edu/computing/mac/filenamesOSX.shtml
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-10342944-263.html
http://documentation.apple.com/en/finalcutpro/usermanual/index.html#chapter=3%26section=4%26tasks=true
http://www.google.ch/search?q=macos+slash+in+filename