[proFit-list] Applescript question on data import options

Dave Sopchak dsopchak at enervault.com
Fri Mar 25 13:35:11 CDT 2011

Hi all,
	I'm trying to write an applescript to automate data import of some files with a big header, and I noticed in the pro Fit applescript dictionary a data import option headerLines, which I figured could be used to chop off this stuff and get to what I need. It doesn't work, though, with various combinations.  What am I doing something wrong?

Here's an example of what I'm trying to do. If it does import, it doesn't cut off the header.

on parseStuffIn(theFile)
	tell application "pro Fit 6.2.3"
		activate
		data import options mode custom -- or withTitles or withoutTitles
		data import options headerLines 93

Thanks for any and all.

Dave