[proFit-list] Repetitive fit using pro Fit 6.2.2

Christian Sommerhoff sommerhoff at med.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 11 15:49:06 CST 2011

Dear Kurt, Dear Scott, Dear all,

Scott exactly describes what is my experience: the new-style pf.FitCreate & pf.FitSetArguments etc. ignores the values of xColumn and yColumn set by either pf.FitSetExperiment or pf.SetDefaultCols, even though print fitObj suggests that they were set.

The only workaround is using the old-syte pf.Fit

Best wishes,

Christian