[proFit-list] n00b question on multiple regression setup

Don Camaioni donald.camaioni at pnl.gov
Fri Dec 10 10:22:53 CST 2010

The old way of doing this in pro Fit was to put your values for gal, spl, spl2 and spl3 in separate columns, e.g., 1,2,3,4. Define the index column as the x-variable and gal column as y-variable.  Then program your function as follows:

begin
 y :=  a[1] + a[2]*data[x,2] + a[3]*data[x,3]+a[4]*data[x,4]
end

Don Camaioni
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory