[proFit-list] HDF Import Module?

proFit Support profit at quansoft.com
Fri Nov 12 23:22:22 CST 2010

Dave

That is truly an old plug-in and has not been updated for years.

What HDF version are you interested in: HDF 4 or HDF 5? As far as I remember, there are major differences between the two.

Are there any other users listening in who would be interested in an updated HDF importer? And, if yes, which version of HDF are you using?

Finally, what kind of data do you want to import? HDF can hold vastly different types of data.

I will send a copy of the source of that plug-in directly to your mail address. I cannot post it on this list, it is too big.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft