[proFit-list] [Ann] pro Fit 6.2.0B4

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Sun Aug 15 00:10:04 CDT 2010

Dear pro Fit users

We have just released beta 4  of pro Fit 6.2.0. It can be downloaded from

http:/www.quansoft.com/beta.html

Beta 4 brings some minor new features and various bug fixes. A list of some of the changes is appended below. We are approaching the final release, so please do let us know if you find any problems: send your report to profit at quansoft.com.

Note: This beta version is only available to users who have purchased pro Fit 6.1. The final version of pro Fit 6.2 will be free for anyone who purchased pro Fit 6.1 since January 1, 2010. Upgrades will be available for all other current 6.1 users.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft

Some changes between B3 and B4:

* Redesigned online help and documentation

* When creating polygons, you can generate "fixed" points even for smoothed polygons by cmd-clicking.

* Debugger variables can now be sorted by using the context menu in the variables list

* Debugger now remembers the expanded status for global and local variables across sessions

* In data windows, once you have started editing a cell, the left and right arrows now move the selection within the cell

* Freehand selection is possible in preview window with the arrow tool and holding the option key down

* Various bug fixes and performance improvements.