[proFit-list] proFit-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 5

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:21:54 CDT 2010

I recommend using scipy for almost everything :)

http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/stats.html <- stats part of scipy. To access the stats package at the start of your program/function do a:

import scipy.statistics as stats

and when you want to call a particular function use

aResult = stats.someStatsFunction(args)

I haven't looked to see if the stats package actually has what you need though

Cheers
Chris