[proFit-list] [Ann] pro Fit 6.2.0B2

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Sun Jun 6 08:43:10 CDT 2010

Marco

Calling pro Fit's built-in functions: They are all in a module called "pf", which is imported by default, so you do not have to import it explicitly. For example

pf.NewDataWindow()

opens a new data window.

The documentation in 6.2.0B2 is not yet complete. In particular, the handbook has not yet been updated. For information about using Python, use pro Fit's help menu and have a look at Example Files/Python, which contains various examples, in particular a file called "Python read me.rtf", which should help you to get started.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter