[proFit-list] How to use self-made functions in data transformations?

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Wed Feb 24 22:09:18 CST 2010

Holger

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but it appears that you want to use  the self-programmed function with pro Fit's Data Transform command (Calc menu). To do so, compile the function, then choose Data Transform from the Calc menu, select the button "Various functions": Your function should stand at the very top of the popup to the right of that button.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter