[proFit-list] Program or function for multiple peak fitting

Ludovic Pecqueur lpecqueur at lebs.cnrs-gif.fr
Thu Dec 17 07:21:04 CST 2009

Dear Profit developers,

I would like to fit a curve with multiple peaks that may be described by a logNormal distribution.
I really appreciate the way multiple peaks fitting is implemented in the Peaks function (ie the user definition of the number of peaks ...)

I would like to implement the log Normal distribution function in the same way as the built-in function and I was wondering if the Profit developers could release the piece of code of the "Peaks"  function so that I could use it as a base for my particular case.

Thank you for your help

Ludovic