[proFit-list] Weird error with debugger.
Luis.Sisamon at APPLIEDADVANCEDANALYTICS.COM
Sun Aug 30 04:52:20 CDT 2009
I noticed something really strange with my program. After adapting it for a somehow large situation (5 operators, 31 price plans, therefore 31 functions) when I entered into debugging the breakpoints where out of sync with the text.
I found that this was somehow related to a list of 8 assignments, once I removed them and started reading from a file everything went back to normal and breakpoints show at the right position in code.
I can find the two programs if you would like to take a look.
This is not urgent at tall (for me) as everything is working normally now.
I am also looking forward to the python version as we have developed a priceplan language so we can replace the manual coding of price plans with something cleaner.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the proFit-list