[proFit-list] Pro Fit and Applescript

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Fri Aug 21 10:37:44 CDT 2009

In addition to the comments provided by Chris and Davide:

One way to learn about controlling pro Fit through AppleScript or a
Pascal script is by exploiting the fact that pro Fit is "recordable":
When you hit the "record" button in AppleScript Editor or one of pro
Fit's function windows, and then execute some commands manually within
pro Fit (such as fitting a function, or binning data), most of these
operations will be recorded as Apple Script or Pascal statements for
you. This usually gives a good starting point for writing a script.
Give it a try.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft