[proFit-list] Pro Fit and Applescript

Davide Guarisco guarisco at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 21 10:09:10 CDT 2009

Elaborating on what Chris wrote, I found AppleScript useful mainly for
tasks that involve batch processing of many files. Most of the times I
end up using AppleScript only for opening/closing/saving the files,
then calling an actual pro Fit program within the script to do
whatever calculations are needed. A program is faster and easier to
write and to debug than an AppleScript, but has less capabilities in
terms of manipulating files and folders.

IIRC, example of batch processing is provided in the pro Fit
documentation.

       Davide
--
Davide Guarisco