[proFit-list] tabulating fits with more than one output

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Thu Aug 13 04:51:56 CDT 2009

I am not sure that I understand correctly, but let me check. It sounds
to me as if the first fit works properly and generates a table and the
second fit fails? If that is the case, it may be that the act of
tabulating the values is changing the active table and/or columns.

When you perform a fit, the sheet gives you the option of choosing the
data window, xColumn, yColumn and other options. Are these options set
correctly on both occasions?

Cheers
Chris